Saturday, November 6, 2010

Janet and Rick take Denver

Well, seeing as my parents had a dog named Denver as newlyweds because they were SET on moving up here at some point, we've decided to slowly try and convince them it's not too late! They came up to visit and celebrate my mom's birthday almost 2 weeks ago and we had so much fun!

I forgot to take my camera with us for most of the adventures but we had a blast watching football at BWW and shopping at Park Meadows, taking the light rail downtown for H Burger and drinks, taking them to our church, heading to Idaho Springs with the Herndons to explore/eat Beaujo's Colorado pizza/try some rootbeers and beers at Tommknocker's brewery, and best of all, celebrating my mom's 55th birthday with Buca di Beppo and Gigis' cupcakes!

Here are a few pictures I stole from my mom' s iPhone from her birthday! The first few are of the walk we took near our house and then of my parents at dinner. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment