Monday, July 19, 2010

Colorado Survival Kit

Seeing as the furthest north I've ever lived is Dallas, it's about time to start stocking up on necessary items for our new climate. Not to mention, I love having an excuse to shop!

So far I'm excited about:


and because as my lovely husband stated last week, I "don't wear pants..."


I am BEYOND excited about wearing these under dresses & skirts all fall & winter long!


Lastly, a few fall pieces to add to my wardrobe that can transition easily from August to November and go with boots and tights!

Bring it on, cold weather!

In other news, someone signed a contract on our house here in Dallas so it looks like we won't have to be paying double rent after all (praise the Lord!). Now, we just have to find somewhere to live up there....

2 comments:

  1. very cute! not to mention you will actually get to wear a coat! we don't see many of those in so cal. suz

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup-coat: hardcore coat with hood is a must. and you will probably end up wearing actual pants. and spanxx. at the same time ;)

    ReplyDelete