Monday, July 26, 2010

New home!

That's our home for the next year or so! Precious little townhouse B.
(Thanks to our amazing realtor for spotting it and my super helpful MIL for taking notes/pictures/etc!)

Normally, I would be more than hesitant to sign a lease sight-unseen but I'm in this "my life is SO out of my control that I won't even TRY to be in control of it" stage right now. It's incredibly freeing. The Lord has really taken care of us every step of the way and I'm quickly realizing His plans are FAR better than mine anyways. :)

So all the new home details I know you're dying to hear about... it's 1800 sq ft, 3 stories (well one is the finished basement. Growing up at sea level, basements are so new to me. Weird.), 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths (I'm refusing to think about how much I hate cleaning bathrooms with this one), a gameroom/ loft area, decent size kitchen, and it's only 10 minutes from my new work! I was a tad worried about my commute in the snow so the short drive should really help. Poor Alex has to drive to the Springs 2-3 times a week, though, but I'm vowing right now to cook super extravagant, yummy dinners those nights to make up for it (hear that, hun?)!

From what I can tell (aka google map), our new home is 20 minutes from downtown/nuggets games!, 30 minutes from Watermark Denver, 15 minutes from the in-laws, 30 minutes from the Coors factory, and an hour and a half from Keystone/Breckenridge/WinterPark. As you can tell, my priorities are the nuggets, the Lord, family, beer, and pretty scenery (in that order of course).

2 comments:

  1. hey girl! so glad you're here! will you be at church on Sunday? can't wait to meet you guys!

    ReplyDelete